We are pleased to invite you to the Cooperation Forum Poland – Romania – The Republic of Moldova organized by INC Group. The Forum will provide an opportunity to get to know the possibilities offered by the Romanian market and to establish valuable business contacts.
INC Group, which has a significant experience in the operation on the Romanian market, is particularly involved in the preparing of business panel “Synergy for Development” (dedicated to entities considering to start a business on the Romanian and Moldovan market) and a panel of experts “The use of European funds for SMEs in Poland and Romania” with the participation of representatives of the Ministry of Energy, Small and Medium Enterprises and Business Environment of Romania and the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
TheCooperation Forum Poland – Romania – The Republic of Moldovawill be a meeting (among the others) with:
- a representative ofBucharest Stock Exchange (BVB)– read more:bvb.ro;
- the Management Board ofINC S.A.– an Authorised Adviser on the alternative market AeRO Bucharest Stock Exchange, which has introduced 2 companies on the Romanian Stock Exchange and 50 on the Warsaw Stock Exchange – read more:incsa.pl;
- a representative ofMinistry of Energy, Small and Medium Enterprises and Business Environment of Romania– read more:energie.gov.ro;
- the Management Board ofCarpathia Capital S.A.– the only Polish company listed on the alternative market AeRO of the Bucharest Stock Exchange Stock Exchange – a Polish company investing in entities which operate in Romania, read more:carpathiacapital.eu;
- a representative ofPolish Agency for Enterprise Development– read more:parp.gov.pl;
- the employees of theCommercial Section of the Embassy of Romania in Poland;
- the Management Board ofINC Romania S.A.– a company offering comprehensive consulting services with headquarters in Bucharest, read more:incromania.ro;
- a representative ofMaspex S.A.– the largest company in Central and Eastern Europe in the segment of food products – read more:maspex.com,www.maspex.ro;
Participation in the Forum is free of charge.
Due to the limited number of seats please send your registration form at: